

Well, here I am. I'm starting a few blogs here and there to see which community fits me best. My name is Minda. Nice to meet all of you. :)
I'm 33. I'm married. I have 2 children (1 boy, 1 girl), a dog...and a rabbit. No white picket fence, but just about there, eh?
I work for a living. I do professional development in a large urban school district. Coaching is all the rage in the business world these days. It's all the rage in the school systems as well. I am a coach. I work with principals, school coaches and teachers to help their schools run smoother. I work hard. I often work far beyond the normal school day. I love my job.
I am also an artist. I have sold a few things over the course of my lifetime, but am hoping to break more into the art world in the next few years. I love drawing, sketching and sculpture the most. My mother is an art teacher and I swear one summer I'm going to force her to paint with me and teach me better techniques. :)
I guess that's enough of an intro. Along with all of the above, I try to be a SuperMom. Wish me luck!
Smooches All!
Minda
consider yourself added to my favorites :D
ReplyDeleteHey Minda. Hope you are able to find a home that suits you. I am pretty well committed to blogger at this point. It's been good to me so far.
ReplyDelete:)
D
Hey hey hey, Smooches is on blogger as well.
ReplyDeleteThis is LOTGK from modblog.
Xtap59 here. Also LOTGK here as well but now I'm confused.
Good to see you here.
LURKING AS ALWAYS ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
hey Minda, hope to pop by as much as i can dearest. see you soon. hugs and smooches.
ReplyDeleteyou've been bookmarked and added to my link list!
ReplyDeletecyn
Welcome! This is CRITICAL @ Modblog.
ReplyDeleteI am also half-migrated to blogger, and you know why. All the best for you and your blog.
http://lgjournal.blogspot.com
LG
well hello there, fellow modblogger :) good to keep in touch! i assume that Cyn already told you about our forum at http://modblogaddicts.proboards80.com ?
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting my blog minda and will check back here again!
ReplyDeletebest wishes,
susan